Search this blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Words that sound sex related but aren't

1. Penal
2. Bangkok
3. blowhole
4. joystick
5. manhole
6. backhoe
7. juice box
8. Seaman
9. poop deck
10. abreast


Can you think of anymore?



I finally finished my
review
for
edenfantasys on the
cherry wrapped g-spot wonder and I have to say that I was pretty impressed. It's yet another glass dildo that I am quite pleased to own! I've got my eye on several more to come!

I did get to try out the cock commander the other night and I'm actually pretty impressed with it too! I've never found a cock ring that me and hubby both truly enjoyed until now! While it isn't perfect, it's still an added bonus to our sexual adventures! I've got a few more positions I'd like to try it out in before I say too much! You'll be hearing more soon!

0 comments: