Search this blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cock Commander review


Hold on to your socks because this one will knock them right off! Can you believe it? A vibrating cock ring that actually performs! Who would have thought such a thing exists? How many cock rings have you tried that had little spikes or nubs strategically placed right above your partners cock practically laying on top of that marvelous erection? I'd personally like to know who has a clit in this location. I mean seriously... I always did find vibrating cock rings to be a fascinating idea if only they worked. Well, I have finally found one worth raving about! The Cock Commander from California Exotics has been gifted upon me by the wonderful folks at bettersex. Now I truly know what a vibrating cock ring is supposed to do! While the Cock Commander does still have some longer nubs located in the same ridiculous location as it's predecessors, the removable vibrating bullet is situated in a way so that it really makes no difference and you can achieve maximum clitoral contact despite this fact! You see, instead of the bullet being inserted into the sleeve of the cock ring horizontally....it sits in the sleeve vertically! Someone finally got it! Hooray! As an added bonus, it's made from phthalate free TPR which is quite stretchy and comfortable to wear. It's a double ring design allowing a ring for your cock and another ring for your balls. My wonderful partner found this to really help him control his ejaculation quite effectively with an end result of a stronger orgasm overall. As far as myself....with his rock hard cock drove deep into my hot pussy, that little bullet fit perfectly onto my remaining slit. The provided bullet is waterproof with only one speed and this did prove to be less than what we require so, we replaced the included bullet with a much stronger one from our private collection. That made all the difference in the world! The bottom line is, this is the first ever cock ring that we can find reason to brag about! It hits my clit, doesn't take away from his length with big thick bulky rings, it's phthalate free and everything we've been looking for in a cock ring! Go ahead and give it a try! You can find them at bettersex and I've had nothing but fantastic service from them! They have discreet billing and shipping as well as great customer service with fast replies to any questions! I know they have treated us remarkably well so far! 5 stars to them!

0 comments: