Search this blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've been bad....

It's true, I have been bad. I have neglected my blog for a few weeks now and I'm sorry. Things have been so busy over the holidays that I just simply hadn't gotten a chance to blog. From going shopping with relatives to making sure I have wrapped everything as well as helping make Christmas dinner, I have been exhausted! Last week I had a bout of the stomach flu which only agitated my horrible PMS symptoms I've been having for awhile now since going off of Depo Provera 11 months ago! I still have no period and feel like crap a lot but my Dr. says it's okay and things will get back to normal eventually. The symptoms are subsiding today and have left me with only a dull ache in my back for now....at least until next month and maybe then I will actually get a period.....maybe. I'm also getting my sex drive back today and can't wait to try something out tonight! Hubby will be pleasantly surprised and glad that I am feeling better! He's been so supportive of me and helpful that I can't even describe my thankfulness! I love him so much! Not only that but, he smells nice too.......=P

Soon it will be the New Year! Yay! Yet another year to notch into my bedpost! I have no plans but, that's because I don't want any. I just want to relax for this celebration with my kids. Hubby has to work as usual. He should be here by 12 so that I can give him a kiss but, that's only if they don't hold him over which they have a tendency of doing. I've picked up some firecrackers for us to ring in the new year with I just hope there aren't too many of my neighbors who will be shooting off guns this year. We live in the country and they have done this forever but, it does scare me. Who knows what they are shooting at!! I just find myself wondering if anyone else out there deals with this every New Year.... I'm not scared of guns because hubby has used them in the Marine corp as well as with his job and knows proper safety. It's careless people with guns that scare me! I mean, you shoot a gun up into the air and that bullet is eventually going to have to return to earth......it's called gravity! Some people just don't get that! So, everyone out there, if you plan on shooting a gun this year......PLEASE be safe about it! Think about where that bullet will end up at before hand! Sorry to go off on a tangent like that but you'd be surprised at how many accidents happen like this! Everyone...BE SAFE! =)

Well, I'm off to look through my stockpile of sex toys to decide what to surprise hubby with tonight! I have several reviews left to do and I can't wait to try them all! =)

0 comments: