Search this blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ophoria pleasure No. 6 review!


One of the items included in my package last week from Babeland was a 100% silicone suction cup dildo called the Ophoria Pleasure No. 6 and I do have to say that this is my first ever suction cup type dildo I've added to my collection. Odd that I haven't used one before now considering my varied choices but, I'm glad that I've finally given one a try! I guess because this was my first ever suction cup type dildo, I was a bit annoying with it sticking it everywhere. No one was safe! Just a little bit of lube (or spit...)applied to this baby and it will stick anywhere you stick it! I even stuck it all over mine and hubbys body and you'd be amazed at how well it sticks to our foreheads and knees! Once playtime was over, it was time to put this baby to work so, I cleaned it off which is easily done by washing it with antibacterial soap and water or using toy cleaner but.....you can also boil this one for sanitary reasons because it's 100% silicone and therefore phthalate free! This is a firm 100% silicone dildo though so, keep that in mind! While it is flexible, you have to actually bend it yourself but, ahhhh! It retains no smells!

I stuck it to the dresser and fucked myself for a bit before noticing that the suction had kind of bled off a bit so that it didn't stay stuck. "That sucks!" I thought and quickly stuck it to a kitchen chair and began fucking myself again only to find that it again bled off a bit and didn't stay stuck. I ended up handing it over to hubby and telling him to fuck me with it which he had no complaints doing. I do have to say that the slightly rounded head of this dildo made insertion quite comfortable though I didn't feel any of the ridges(they run down both sides and look similar to musical notes)internally. I did get pleasure from rubbing the little "bump"(located just under the penis head)on my clit though this same "bump" did cause me to bite my lip once when I was sucking on it.

As far as size goes, this little pink wonder measure in at a whopping 4" circumference.....okay so, maybe it's not whopping but, it fit my body quite well! I would say the diameter is about 1 1/4". Good for me but, bad for size queens! Sorry!

If a dildo that doesn't vibrate isn't for you but, you have a hitachi magic wand laying around doing nothing...then voila! You can easily shove this dildo in your pussy and push your hitachi up to the base and your problems have been solved! You have just turned a non-vibrator into a vibrator! Yippeee!

If I had to rate this dildo on a 1 through 5 orgasmic meter, I'd rate it a 4. I took an orgasm away because it just didn't have the staying power on the suction cup that I had hoped for. I guess it's possible that I just wore it out a bit sticking it everywhere when I first got it but, I still feel that it should have stayed better. It's definitely worth the investment given it's ability to please me as well as the superior material it's made from so, if you want one too, then go to Babeland and get one today!



4 comments:

Epiphora said...

Very interesting that you couldn't feel the flourishes, because they are what MAKE this toy for me.

Horny Toads said...

I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy them Epiphora! I did have mine lubed up really well though so that may have been the culprit. Even though I didn't feel them, I still think they're pretty! =)

Epiphora said...

Did you twist it while it was inside of you? That definitely does it for me.

Horny Toads said...

Hmm, no, I haven't tried that... It actually didn't even occur to me since I was sticking it to stuff. I'm definitely going to give it a try though! Thanks for the tip! =)