Search this blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

I can be creative after all!

So, I bet you're all dying to know what I have been up to for this first week of the New Year! Okay, maybe not but, I'm going to tell you anyway. You see, I love my glass dildos. Most of you already know this but, I just wanted to stress that again. In fact, I love them so much that I just hated to see them stored in those cheap satin bags that phallix sends out with their $100+ glass dildos. I don't know about you but, I really can't afford to replace too many of those if they get broken soooo...... I decided to make my own padded storage bags! Yay! You see, I just don't think it's fair that phallix sends those cheapy bags out but....they SELL padded bags separately! That's just so not fair! I'm not really knocking phallix because I do seriously love their glass dildos or I wouldn't have bought so many. I just don't agree with the practice of selling expensive glass dildos and including a cheap satin bag that won't protect it and charging extra for a padded bag even though you've just shelled out some serious dough on their product.....see where I'm going with this? So..... a light bulb went off in my head to make my own padded bags and then I could avoid having to pay phallix extra just to store my new glass toy! Here is my first attempt at this:

Not to brag or anything but, I don't really think I did so bad actually. So, see....I can be creative after all! Here is another picture of it with the Cherry wrapped G-spot wonderMy only complaint about this bag was that it was a bit too wide. It's actually nothing major really but, I am a perfectionist so.....I made this one:
Now, this one is just about right and is much safer for my Heartbreaker. Just keep in mind that my Heartbreaker came from Xhale and not Phallix and it did arrive with a padded storage bag included for free. I have lost the original padded storage bag however, and have been keeping it in none other than a satin, unpadded phallix bag.... It kind of bugs me that I didn't put an eye on the bunny so, I think I might add that.....So, there you have it! Granted I am no professional seamstress but, I think I just might know enough to keep my glass dildos safe! Here's one last picture of both of the bags:
The materials were pretty cheap too! I had this old Halloween costume that I was probably never going to use again so, I cut it up, washed the material and bought some cheap clearanced padding/stuffing from Wal-Mart for 25 cents a bag and threw these together! I hardly ever sew anything but, I couldn't resist at least trying to make these! If I can do it, so can you! So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Beautiful Dreamer said...

I'm willing to bet, if you wanted, you could sell these! I'd be interested (I CAN'T sew). Very cute, very creative!

Horny Toads said...

Thanks Beautiful Dreamer! The lengths I will go to just so that I won't have to buy an extra accessory! As far as selling them goes...did I mention my poor bloodied fingers? =P