Search this blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuyo review

The wonderful folks at Babeland have bestowed upon me the Tuyo massager from Big tease toys for one reason only. They want to know my honest opinion of this little sex toy so, how can I disappoint? I was able to give it a few test runs over the weekend and the first thing that impressed me was the satin lined, padded storage box. Now there is something to be said about a sex toy that arrives in it’s own padded storage container and I feel that more manufacturers should jump on the band wagon and provide their own too! The little black ball looked so cute nestled into it’s own resting place just waiting to be brought out and played with! When I pulled it out and placed it in my palm, I couldn’t help but think how closely it resembled an 8 ball from a pool ball set. "Cute!" I thought to myself as I began inspecting it for the battery compartment. It did come with instructions but, it’s not rocket science and didn’t take me long to find what I was looking for. The battery cap is also the push button end of this plastic orb so, you simply grasp the silicone band placed in the center for better grip and twist it off exposing the battery holder. It requires 3 AAA batteries for operation and they are easily inserted and removed and don’t require the use of something handy to pry them out with! With the battery cap now replaced with batteries inside, I pushed the single button to switch it on to find the vibrations identical to that of my Onye which is also made by Big tease toys. Those vibrations consist of three different speeds of steady vibration followed by five different pulsation patterns sure to please just about anyone but, the vibrations are more diffuse than with my Onye that has more of a pinpoint vibration. The Tuyo is more of an all over vibration in comparison. This is where I began to encounter a problem. While playing around with the vibrations my new Tuyo began to shut off when rolled in my hands and upon further investigation, I found that it would shut off when the sides were squeezed. "Damn!" I cursed while telling hubby it was broken. He told me to calm down.....while chuckling I might add.....and told me that the batteries were not getting good contact. He then took it from me and did something(I have no idea what)to it and told me he had fixed it. Well, low and behold, he had fixed it. Yay for hubby! Onward with the vibrations! So, I now could roll the Tuyo all over myself and hubby without it shutting off but, this is when I realized how LOUD it is! While the first two speeds aren’t anything too horrible, the highest setting is LOUD! I’m talking nearly Hitachi loud here! Funny how something so small can be so loud! On to the playing, this massage ball felt really great and added a new sensation rolling it over our bodies and between our bodies but, it just didn’t hit the mark for solo play because this one just wouldn’t do it for me alone. With no pinpoint vibration and the ball actually vibrating my entire crotch, I couldn’t do it.... This is when I noticed if you hold the button down for a few seconds, it will shut off without having to cycle through all of the vibrations. On a happier note, it turned out to be a good thing for hubby! You see, with myself positioned in the reverse cowgirl, I could press this ball up against hubby’s balls (yeah there were some jokes about him having three balls..) giving him a fantastic sensation! So, while it may not have worked out too well for me during partner play, it was fantastic for hubby! Who knew!? As previously stated, it is also great for overall body massage and that always helps me to get "in the mood" and it is discreet. Who would suspect this ball of being anything other than a plain old massager? These things combined with hubby’s appreciation of it left me having to give it a 3.5 out of 5 on our orgasm scale! So, if you want to tickle your partners balls too, go get one for yourself at Babeland today!

Additional Tuyo info: Diameter 3", Splashproof(do not submerge!), 3 AAA batteries required, Multifunction, Multispeed, Phthalate free!


2 comments:

Beautiful Dreamer said...

Great review! Everyone agrees this toy is very, very loud! :( Looks like I'll be passing up this one.

Horny Toads said...

Thanks Beautiful Dreamer! Unfortunately, it is loud. That's it's major downfall. =(