Search this blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Under construction.

Hello and welcome! I just wanted to let you all know that my blog is currently under construction and that if you notice any really weird things going on it's probably because I have screwed something up royally! So far I have only lost my blog list once.....okay maybe twice or three times..... and I think I've gotten you all added back on but, if not I am so very sorry and if you let me know about it, I'll make sure I get you back on there! If I lose my blog list again......I'll add you once again! Then, if I lose it yet again......sheesh.......yes, I will re-add you again! =P Have I mentioned all of the fun I am having? I have no idea what has possessed me to try and do this but, I have truly amazed myself! I feel oddly proud and a little dumb......okay.....a lot dumb at times.....after all, how many friggin times will I delete something before I remember not to do that! Anyway, just bare with me and if you see anything that you think looks totally dumb, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it without deleting my blog list yet again! =P Good times! Good times! So, what do you think so far? =)

2 comments:

Sienna said...

Heya,

I'm trying to add you to my blogroll, but it says there's no feed. I'll keep checking it until you're up and running. Love the tag cloud :D

Horny Toads said...

Thanks Sienna! No feed you say? Crap.... I'll have to look into it. Thanks for adding me...eventually. =)