Search this blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Babeland review of the Bootie anal Toy

Being that we are fairly new to anal play, we wanted to find an anal toy/plug that was not too intimidating for either of us. I personally have a bit more practice with anal than my wonderful husband so this was a perfect starting point for him. He was not scared or intimidated by the Bootie at all which is always a plus! I’ve been working with him on incorporating more anal play into his routine simply because he’s really not tried it. I could not stand to let him go on like that without either of us knowing if he would enjoy p-spot stimulation or not! My first attempt at this was using a very well lubed up finger while performing a blow job on him. He enjoyed it immensely and became much more open to the idea of something up his butt. That pretty much leads us up to the present where the Bootie comes into play!

Our first impression of the Bootie was that it was cute and petite. Just what we were looking for and Hubby was not intimidated at all! The silicone is soft and flexible while still being firm enough for easy penetration. It’s one of my favorite materials especially for butt toys because it’s phthalate free, non-porous, sterilizable, scent free and has a velvety texture. If you’re like us and your partner may just want to give this toy a try too, then you can boil it for three minutes or wipe it down with a 10% bleach solution followed by a thorough rinse or even toss it into your dishwasher-top rack no soap and it’s properly sanitized for the next user! That alone makes this toy so much more appealing to us!

The Bootie is designed with a "T" shaped base that rests between your butt cheeks once it’s inserted. It’s very comfortable to wear and it didn’t budge. It stayed where it was supposed to and didn’t try to come back out or go all the way in! It did run just a tad bit shy of hitting hubby’s prostate head on but, the stimulation was still there. It was pleasurable to wear while walking around but, the most stimulation for him came from sitting up and rocking back and forth. This made the p-spot stimulation more pronounced and his erection harder. He also found it enjoyable to have a vibrator such as the Hitachi, pushed up against the base of the Bootie because the vibrations traveled well through the silicone to provide that added stimulation. His favorite part of this experiment was when he got to fuck me with the Bootie comfortably in his ass. He was able to feel his orgasm building up and when he did orgasm, it was one of the most intense he’s ever had. He also produced loads of cum due to the extra stimulation to his prostate. He definitely recommends it to any male out there who is just beginning to explore the joys of anal play!

I was the next in line to give the Bootie a try! I have had more experience with anal and hubby has even been allowed a few times to perform anal sex on me but, I’m not a huge fan of all the stretching involved with some of the larger plugs. I do truly love the full feeling provided from something up my ass but, it really doesn’t have to be anything overly large. The Bootie was just what I needed! Of course we boiled it for three minutes prior to my use of it just to make sure our butts were safe! Even though we are married and have had sex more times than I can count, everyone’s butt contains different bacteria so you’re always better safe than sorry!

The Bootie proved to stay in place well for me too and never budged. I love being dominated by my partner and feeling completely full of him. With the Bootie up my butt and his cock in my vagina I was a happy girl! I felt as though he was inside of every inch of me making me his! Claiming my ass and pussy at the same time! My orgasm proved to be quite powerful and satisfying as well! I also highly recommend it to all you females out there who just need that little extra something! The Bootie is what you’re missing!

We were both thoroughly satisfied with the Bootie and it will remain in our collection for a long time to come! Just remember to use water based lubes only as silicone lubes can possibly interact with the silicone in the Bootie causing damage.

We both highly recommend it and thanks to Babeland for supplying us with this wonderful toy! Are you intrigued and want one for yourself now? Then go to Babeland and get your Bootie today!



2 comments:

Miss KissThis said...

I just bought the Bootie for my partner for Valentines Day, and he loves it as well. Yay for good butt toys!

Nice review Oggins :)

Beautiful Dreamer said...

I really, really want one of these. Great review!