Search this blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Plans and things

I feel like crap today. There’s really no other way to put it. I have a horrible sinus infection topped off with allergies. Right now there is so much pressure in my sinuses, I think my head just might pop off. I welcome the warm weather with open arms but I do suffer! It’s worth suffering for though. It will pass once the pollen slows down. I only have allergies in the early spring and fall thank goodness! I don’t think I could take it year round! Unfortunately for hubby this means he will receive no head from me until this clears up. He is understanding and willing to work around this problem though. So, he bought me the We-Vibe and so far, it has been an amazing addition to our overcrowded bedroom. The first time we got to try it out, after it’s initial 24 hour charge, it was amazing! In fact, Hubby loved it so much that he just didn’t last very long at all. I guess that it must have had something to do with the fact that the We-Vibe being inside of me caused me to be tighter and I of course, vibrated as well. That pretty much did him in. We tried again on a separate occasion and while he did manage to last longer this time, he still crossed the finish line way before I did! He has assured me that he will succeed at some point and that he just needs to get more used to it. So, eh....I’m not doing anything else anyway. Even if he needs some practice at us both getting off while using the We-Vibe, he does always make sure I finish. I really love that about him. He’s never just rolled over and went to sleep. He makes sure I’m done too. Bless his heart, he’s even more than happy to clean the toys up when we’re done! He can be awesome at times!

This really isn’t a review, just our experience thus far in case anyone was wondering. I do have a review I’ll be posting for Vibrator.com on Friday on Fun Factory’s Bendybeads so check it out if you get the chance!

I’ll be so glad when hubby goes on vacation this month! We won’t be going anywhere this year which kind of sucks. I loved Las Vegas last year but we have other plans this time. As I previously mentioned, we have an overcrowded bedroom so, to compensate, we are building on a new one! WooHoo! I can’t wait. Of course I have no idea what I’m doing but I can learn! Hubby is pretty competent in that department so, I trust him. We are kind of in the planning phase at this point and we’re trying to figure out some good ideas for optimum storage space. If anyone has any ideas on this, we’d be more than willing to listen! So, send us an email! I just can’t wait for it to be done! I’m so excited! Hopefully I will still be excited once it is truly started! Okay, I’m kind of scared now too! Nah! Hubby knows what he’s doing so, I’ll trust him on this one.

0 comments: