Search this blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday


1. Are you pro-marriage? Why or why not?

Absolutely! If two people wish to be married, that should be their choice without question!

2. Have you ever invented or thought you invented a sexual position?

Haha! No not really. I pretty much feel that anything we do in the bedroom has been done before. People have been having sex since the dawn of time so, I seriously doubt that we have invented anything!

3. Do you like to be tied up? Always or sometimes?

Hell yes! While I don’t like it all the time, I do love to be dominated by my wonderful partner. He’s a bit of a teddy bear so it can be hard for him sometimes because he’s afraid of hurting me. That’s usually when I decide it’s time to tie him up.....

4. Do you consider online cybering adultery?

Well, no not really. I don’t think its that serious but it can escalate to seriousness pretty quickly depending on the situation at hand. I actually know someone who ended their marriage over a cybersex session that escalated into real life. As far as cybering itself goes, no I don’t consider that part of it to be adultery.

5. Do you prefer masturbation over real sex?

Absolutely not! Nothing compares to my lovers hands and body on mine! I just can’t get that connection through masturbation.

6. Do you want sex more times a day than your partner?

We go back and forth. Sometimes I want it more times than he does and sometimes he wants it more times than I do. It varies on a daily basis.

7. Do you get offended when you partner openly flirts with others or are you okay with it?

To be honest, he never flirts with anyone but me so I really can’t say if it would offend me or not. It might spark me asking what’s up with him but I don’t expect that it would make me offended.

8. Do you think you're flirty by nature?

Well, I used to be but I’ve changed. My first husband was a quack and left me with an overall bad taste for all things male when we split. My now wonderful hubby is so totally different and awesome. I do flirt with him frequently but not really with the public at large.

0 comments: