Search this blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sexual freedom?

My last post kind of touched on my previous life or so I like to call it. I call it my previous life because you would never guess that I am even remotely the same person now. You see, sex toys were taboo for me before. Sure, I’ve always been interested in them but I was told things like, "Sex toys are only for whores." or "What do you need something like that for? I’m all you need." Yeah, crap like that. It’s hard to say what would have happened in a situation where I had purchased one during the time that I was married to my Ex and he would have found it. I shudder to think! Anyway, that’s all water under the bridge now and I don’t like to re-visit that part of my life. I’m just glad it’s over and I’m free to do whatever I damn well please now!

My current partner is truly the love of my life and I really believe that we are soul mates or whatever you’d like to call it. He’s there for me no matter what I want and he never judges me or restrains me. Well....okay, maybe he has restrained me before but not in a bad way! He’s totally open to anything and everything I want to do. He’s totally there for me no matter what and I love that about him! The best thing about him is that he’s never called me a whore even though I now have an entire bedroom full of sex toys! He’s even just as excited as I am when we’re waiting for that new shipment to arrive! I can truly be free with him to express myself sexually and trust me, I can get pretty freaky sometimes but when you consider my previous constraints, well........it all has a tendency to come out at once sometimes! You know what though? He loves it and he feels free to express himself as well. I think that is a very important part of a relationship because there’s just nothing greater than total freedom in the bedroom!

Just to let you know, I will be posting an HNT picture so don’t forget to check that out too!

0 comments: